High school students are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today! It is therefore our goal to disciple these young people who are bombarded with a world full of temptation and peer pressure. Our desire is to make disciples who know and love the Word of God and have a desire to seek and save the lost.
Pastor of Student Ministries
559-435-0190joey (at) riverpark dot org
Weekly Meetings & Activities
9:00 am-10:15 am in the Upper Room. Our purpose for meeting is to corporately worship the Father in spirit and in truth through singing, fellowship and the study of God’s Word.
Join us in the Sanctuary at 6:00 pm for corporate church worship, where Pastor George preaches and Pastor Mike leads us in a time of singing praise to God and recognizing the truths of His Word.
A choir made up of high school students and led by Pastor Mike meets on Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm in the Upper Room and is open to any high schooler. Find out more information here.
Youth Group on Thursdays is 6:50 pm-8:30 pm in the Upper Room. Join us and bring a friend for a night of fellowship, worship, and great teaching.
- 04/22-04/24-Senior Retreat
- 06/26-07/02-Wildwood Discipleship Camp
Hume Lake-Wildwood Discipleship Camp
- When is Wildwood? June 26th-July 2nd, 2016
- What is the cost? $425
- What is Wildwood? Wildwood is a discipleship based camp that aims to deepen students relationship and devotion to God by taking away daily distractions and investing in candid discussions about students’ lives and struggles.
- Who is Wildwood for? “Students who want to push themselves beyond the familiar into a world of exceptional devotion to God”- Wildwood Website.
*There is currently a wait list for Wildwood. Contact Elisha Peterson at elisha (at) riverpark dot org or (559)435-0190 if you are interested in being added to the wait list.
*Total amount not due until the beginning of June
For more information about Wildwood please visit their website here.
Freshmen (Class of 2019)
- Dave & Charisse Schuler
- Brett & Kellie Mitchell
- Nick & Manda Hamilton
Sophomores (Class of 2018)
- Drew & Bibi Rodgers
- Ron & Michele Baumheckel
- Brent & Janie Wilson
- John & Karla Baker
Juniors (Class of 2017)
- Noel & Julie Johnson
- Jared & Stefani Pendergrass
- Michael & Sarah Van Groningen
Seniors (Class of 2016)
- Tyler & Katie Bersano
- Mike & Kathy Nimon
- Kimberly Bell
- Casey & Jamie Belmont
- Leicia Riding
High School Newsletter
October 30, 2015 –HS Newsletter
December- HS Newsletter