The Purpose of Riverpark Bible Church Women’s Ministry is to point to the transforming effect of the gospel in the lives of women. Our intent is to equip women by encouraging, teaching and training, as they delight in God’s glory and the authority of His Word. (Romans 12:1&2 – Titus 2:3-5)
Director of Women's Ministries
559-435-0190terri (at) riverpark dot org
Ladies’ Lunch Bunch
Lunch Bunch takes place on the first Monday of every month from 11:30-1:00 pm. It is a time to provide fellowship for women of all ages through sharing, nurturing, encouragement, and inspiration. Each month a different speaker will share what the Lord has been doing in her life. Come and join us and bring your lunch! No need to register!
September – No Lunch Bunch (Labor Day)
SUMMER BIBLE MEMORY CHALLENGE
Romans 11:33-36 / Romans 12: 1-2 / Titus 2:3-5
SUMMER BOOK CHALLENGE
God is Just Not Fair by Jennifer Rothschild
- OR -
Fierce Women by Kimberly Wagner
SUMMER GET-TOGETHER CHALLENGE
Coffee Chats ~ Backyard Blessings ~ Techno Talks ~ Runs & Walks Meet with friends to share and challenge one another!
Pick a time and place to review books, verses, and Accountability Questions.
SUMMER ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE
1. Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression that I am better than I am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
2. Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
3. Do I confidentially pass onto another what was told me in confidence?
4. Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habits?
5. Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?
6. Did the Bible live in me today?
7. Do I give it time to speak to me everyday?
8. Am I enjoying prayer?
9. When did I last speak to someone about my faith?
10. Do I pray about the money I spend?
11. Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
12. Do I disobey God in anything?
13. Do I insist upon doing something about which my conscience is uneasy?
14. Am I defeated in any part of my life?
15. Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy or distrustful?
16. How do I spend my spare time?
17. Am I proud?
18. Do I thank God that I am not as other people, as the Pharisee who despised the publican?
19. Is there anyone whom I fear, dislike, disown, criticize, hold resentment toward or disregard? If so, what am I going to do about it?
20. Do I grumble and complain constantly?
21. Is Christ real to me?
Mid-Week Bible Studies
We offer a variety of classes at different times of the week for in-depth study of the word with other ladies. Click here to learn more about our studies that began in September and continue through May.
Save the date for our Holiday Tea on Saturday, October 25!
Women’s Leadership Team
- Cathy Easterly
- Cindy Jenkins
- Diane Doris
- Ruth Berberian
- Suellen Olson
- Zovig Adanalian
- Eunie McEntee
- Myrna Diaz
- Linda Posthumus – Advisor
- Terri Gibson – Women’s Director