LIFE GIVING - LIFE CHANGING - WORD CENTERED
COMMUNITY - PRAYERFUL - SERVING - LOVING
Small Groups are where friendships begin and grow, and life transformation happens as you pour into your fellow small group members, and they in turn pour into you. A Small Group is a place where people come together in an intimate setting for fellowship, group discussion and Bible study, prayer, and accountability (men with men, and women with women). Groups typically consist of 10–12 people and meet weekly across Fresno, Clovis, and Madera. Meeting times and locations vary per group. All small groups meet the first 3 weeks of the month.
• Mixed Adult • Small Groups allow for people from all ages and stages of life to come together into a Small Group setting where they can grow together in God’s Word and grow together in life experiences.
• Young Adults • offers 23–30 year-olds a community-focused place to come together in relationship with Christ and with each other. Various events offer multiple opportunities to dive deeper into your relationship with Christ, while walking alongside others.
• Young Married • Small Groups are for young, married couples looking to meet and grow alongside other married couples in a similar same stage of life.
• Men's • Small Groups are an opportunity for men to come together weekly for biblical discussion, community, and accountability.
• Women's • Small Groups are an opportunity for women to come together weekly for biblical discussion, community, and accountability.